Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hanging Out

For just a little bit... Naw you need to see the rest

This past weekend I got a chance to hang out with my boys. This is my version of CRIBS, I was over my boy MN's new crib in the city. Of course, he is doing it BIG, did you check out the baby LCD screen in his room...all I can say is WOW.


Its all about the flat screen. And to top it all off he owns the whole damn rooftop, so he's got a skyline view of the city. So with a place like this you have to throw a gathering to watch the Chicago White Sox in the World Series. Check us out:



After partying at MN's during the SOX game, I had to catch up with my boys and hit Rush & Division (see Where in the World...Chicago). Check out a some pics of me and the crew:

No comments: