Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Turn My Music Up

Yeah I am updating the list of tracks to look out for. For all my Reggae fans I think the Damion Marley album is not bad and I have been listening to it for a long time now. I like "Road to Zion" a great collaboration with Nas. Also, another album that was surprisingly good is Young Jeezy recent album...he definitely stood apart from other artists in Boyz N Da Hood and his alubm proves why. Here are other songs that are definitely worth giving a look:

R&B
Floetry – Supastar
Trey Songz – Gotta Go
Avant Ft. Lil Wayne – You Know What
Mariah Carey - any song or remix!!
Black Buddafly - Rock a bye
Jamie Foxx - Unpredictable

Rap
Damian Marley - Road to Zion
Juelz Santana – There it Go (The Whistle Song)
Chamillionaire – Turn it up
Young Jeezy - Trap Star
Three Six Mafia - Stay Fly
Nelly - Grillz

No comments: