Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One Hit and That's It!...

Here are the groups that left you wanting more:
Ahmad - "Back In The Day"
Ini Kimoze - "Here Comes the Hotstepper"
Das Efx - "They Want Efx"
Onyx - "Slam"
Young MC - "Bust A Move"
Skee Lo- "I Wish"
Lady of Rage - "Afro Puffs"
Digable Planets - "Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)"
Paperboy - "Ditty"
Candyman "Knockin Boots"
Biz Markie "Just a Friend" or does "Vapors" take him off the list
KP & Envyi - "Swing My Way" (Remember shorty swing my way)
Khia - "My Neck" (All I remember is females running to the dance floor when this song came on)
Oran Juice Jones - The Rain (One of the hardest songs in the 80s...Remember "I saw you, and him walking in the rain, you were holding hands tonight never be the same")
See the lyrics here: http://www.angelfire.com/me2/zelsparkbench/song275.html
Kilo - "Tic Toc"
Bloods & Crips - "Piru Love" (Great sample, this was in the heyday of gangsta rap"


Close Calls - Either they had a couple of hits or that One Song was just to big.
Kriss Kross - "Jump"
Color Me Badd - " I wanna Sex u Up"
Digital Underground - "Humpty Dance"
Tag Team - "Whoomp There It is"
69 Boys - "Tootsie Roll" Note: One of these groups did the song, "The Train"...so maybe they should be a close call
Soul For Real - "Candy Rain", "Every Little Thing You Do"
MC Eiht - "Streiht Up Menace" (classic song off of the Menace II Society soundtrack)
Spice 1 - "Trigga Gots No Heart"
Hi Five - "The Kissing Game"
Sir Mix Alot - "Baby Got Back"
Tone Loc - I think I still hear his songs
House of Pain - "Jump Around"
Rob Bass - "It Takes Two"

1 comment:

-TP- said...

Ah man Rage had a kool album when it came out. Well I'd give it a 6 out of 10. But it wasn't horrible. Word on the streets is she is trying to come out with another one.