Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Where in the world...Las Vegas!!

Yes people the saga continues. The annual trip to Vegas went down over Labor Day. This time around some special folks came out. Some folks really close to me since my Naptown (Indianapolis) days were out and about. I want to give a special shot out to the following people for living it up with me that week:
TP
Da Thrill
Smitty
AT

So leave a post telling me what you think of our latest trip and also let me know when you are joining the next road trip. Because on a serious tip...we all go through life at warp speed and its always important to slow down and enjoy it with your family and friends. Look out for a trip to England for New Year's '06...TP's sponsoring this trip, so hit him up for details. Also I've got plans in the works to take a trip back to Africa (Sierra Leone & Senegal are on my radar) and also Brazil (Rio) within the upcoming year or two. It won't be cheap but as with every adventure it could be life changing. So select the links below and view the slideshow:

Viva Las Vegas

Also check out my boy TP's site for his version of the trip: Las Vegas

If you haven't seen the links by now...SORRY

No comments: