Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, October 17, 2005

Til Death do us part...


Yeah, it must be in the water. The
wedding bells are ringing this time around. I am glad to see that my friends are tying the knot and putting up the white picket fences. What does this mean...is it time for me to hang it up! I think not... its time for me to continue to hold out like a sports athlete looking for more money. My goal is to live vicariously through my married friends. When times are good I will be there to enjoy in there happiness...and when times are rough I will be there trying to contain my laughter. But seriously, I think that this is a major step in every couples life and I wish them nothing but happiness because finding the love of your life is truly a blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the married couple. :-)