Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, October 17, 2005

Its takes a village to raise a child

As all of us continue to embark down that road of building a family, remember what is takes to raise a child. It is great to know that my extended family continues to grow right before my eyes. I remember when I was younger all of the "aunts" and "uncles" that weren't related to me by blood but were still family. I am a firm believer that all these people help shape the lives of young children. I was glad that I was able to spend some time in my old stomping grounds...South Bend and I got a chance to see my extended family and their beautiful children.



No comments: