Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How do I get my Urb on!

Now I am going to go out on a limb and say the whole world is catching up to my personal movement. If you need a constant reminder, add the Urbanomics RSS Feed to you webpage or email inbox. It's a gameplan that slowly being rolled out and I hope you are taking advantage of it as we learn together. Even Yung Joc is jumping on the bandwagon with his new album titled "Hustlenomics". Hmmm...sound familar, Hustlenomics and Urbanomics. Now if that's not some inspirational stuff then I don't know what is. Like I said the movement is deep and there will be different versions of my plan. Joc's Hustlenomics is taking what he is passionate about, the rap game, and hustling his way to the top to achieve financial empowerment (maybe other things but I doubt it). Urbanomics is a different variation and the focus is empowering ourselves to make our lives better. It's somewhat of a hustle that focuses on spiritual, financial, emotional, and physical strength.

After reading my blog posts, its pretty easy to tell which area is my strong suit. Now I am no Jim Cramer, Suze Orman, Warren Buffet, or even Yung Joc but I get my hustle on by keeping up with the world around me, especially the financial markets. And the focus on Urbanomics is not to dumb it down but to make it easy for the average person to follow whats going in a way that we all can understand. A little bit of hip hop, urban flair to the old world of Wall Street.

For example if your favorite musical artist was a stock who would you be buying, holding, or selling based on how well they have been performing. My buys list would be:
Akon, Kanye West, T-Pain, Chris Brown, & Lil Wayne
.
I would be holding 50 Cent, Jay Z, & Nas. And personally I would be selling Britney Spears, Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown, and the Shop Boyz (Party Like a Rockstar).

No comments: