Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, September 17, 2007

Tip Cup - Thanks Roger

Now if you were rolling with Lil Jon, Bishop Magic Don Juan and Snoop Dogg...you might confuse their cup with my glass. While I wouldn't mind having a diamond encrusted Pimp Cup, I decided to stick with my personal Tip Cup. Now I know I get made fun of every now and then b/c if someone needing money catches me coming out of a bar/club, its about as good as gold that they are getting some money. But this time I would like to send a special shot out to another individual who donated to the Tip Cup. It wasn't my personal jar but a jar that always needs to be kept full. This gracious donor was the legendary Roger Staubach who sponsored his charity flag football event selected Big Brothers Big Sisters as his designated charity for this event. It was a professional event with a number of corporate sponsors who paid to meet, greet and eat with the Hall of Famer. An awesome event where a number of great objects, like signed photos of current NFL players, footballs, box seats all were silently auctioned off for a great cause. A special thanks to Roger and all of the people that made this night possible. Ohhh by the way I caught a touchdown pass from at Soldier Field that night. Yeah I still got it!!!

1 comment:

rheal said...

Decided to check out your blog---very interesting

I'll post a link to mine


therese:food_passion@yahoo.com