Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Reader Response ~ Coming Soon

I wanted to send a quick shot out to all of my peoples out there who are tuning in to the new revolution. We are taking our future into our own hands one stock at a time. I have had a number of people with recent interest in Urbanomics analyzing their stocks, possibly managing portfolios, or simply wanting to learn more about the market. I appreciate the love and I will keep pushing forward.

The following were taken from a few emails lately:

"Check out the uranium sector...its going bananas. There has been some major pull back lately look for a rebound. One stock I own is SXR - Uranium One , check it out and let me know what you think......"

"Dude, I love your site! Is it time to buy more BNI yet? You still see it shooting up more? Is Best Buy still hot to pick up?...."

I will be answering these questions very soon, so keep em coming!

No comments: