Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trying to Catch My Breathe...

Or better yet, "Let Me Clear My Throat". I am trying to catch up to a few things so far. For example, I wanted to follow-up on a previous post and I'd like to respond to a reader's comment left recently and of course I want to drop my personal thoughts on something that I nailed right on the head.

Follow-up to My Previous Post

First thing, is I wanted to briefly follow-up on my previous post that I was just now able to get around to. I really like Radisys (RSYS) at these levels and even in this volatile market...I stray away from posting a new Superman Price, but if I were it would go a little something like this. I am sticking to my original price point of $12.25, but I would Superman RSYS @ $11.85. Hopefully you'll remember some of my writings on price points because as I become better reading charts I really like using these points to determine my buys and most importantly my REPEAT BUYS. My real life example is today my limit order for RSYS filled at 11.85 and that is my repeat buy.

Next matter on hand, China Digital Holdings (STV). Warning, this is a very volatile stock so those with queasy stomachs beware. I will need to continue to monitor this one close but I stick to my earlier price points from my previous post. I bought at $21.50 and noticed quick profit taking at resistance levels of 22.70, maybe 23. Since then I have purchased and sold at the prices described here. And to show that I stand by my points I had a limit order fill today at roughly $21.50, and I will sell again at 23. Note: Although volatile, I believe this will continue to trade in this range for awhile. As noted I have already bought and sold this stock in the range and I will keep doing so for small but effective 5% gains. The first time it took two days to reach my 5% target and today when my 2nd limit order filled, I was please to see that our target hit again on the same day! I will be selling STV, very likely by tomorrow and looking to buy again and continue picking away at the 5% target.



Reader Response

Click here for my Reader Response to: Subzero Mortgage Freeze
That nasty word...RECESSION:

and stay tuned for why I called the recession awhile back!

Disclosure: I own shares of RSYS & STV

No comments: