Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Year In Review

I have been so busy with stock updates lately that this year went by without many pics of what's been going on with me. Here is a quick review of my 2007:



Feb '07 - The guys @ NBA All Star Weekend in Las Vegas:











April '07 - My first trip to London, England and Sierra Leone, West Africa:









That's our Bed n Breakfast in England, a family shot in Africa, me with twists in my hair.

Summer/Fall Pictures:














My brother graduates and moves to Chi-town. Hanging out during a great summer. The hit and run accident that totaled my SUV.


A trip to the "Big House" to watch the Purdue vs Michigan football game:








Charity Event @ Soldier Field (Big Bros)







New Years Eve:

No comments: