Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, August 27, 2007

Aug 28 - Urb Play of the Day

Have you witnessed greatness? How about Jordan... his "Airness" has had numerous moments where he has dazzled us. Taking off from the free throw line and flying through the air... his ability to defy gravity has often left me speechless.

Then you have the Michael Jordan of the investment world, Warren Buffet. His investment company Berkshire Hathaway continues to amaze us with timely investments that dazzle us with their ability to find companies with hidden value right underneath our noses.


Finally, some say I have come along and given hope where there was once despair. I have brought two worlds together, that some say couldn't exist. I know its difficult mantaining my natural swagger and love for hiphop and still dominating in the investment world. It's kinda like P-Diddy being your stockbroker you wonder could it ever be possible.
Now whenever I have a big investment, I have always told you to "Back That Thang Up"...ala Juvenile and buy tons of this stock. Well, I am releasing my Soulja Boy pick and telling you to "Crank That" and "Superman this Stock". I know... some faithful readers have been lost in translation but here we go. Crank That is my new reference loading up on a stock that I absolutely love. I am gonna superman this stock and give it a rating worthy of super hero status.
URB PLAY OF THE DAY:
"CRANK THAT" PICK -----> BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE (BNI)
I recommended this stock almost two weeks ago on strong momentum at the time. This was a time when most folks thought the sky was falling because of the subprime jitters in the market. The Dow went from an all time high at 14000 (See Dow Take a Bow) to skidding belowing 13000 in a matter of weeks (See The Dow and Beyonce's Fall). I still believe that the financial sector is in trouble but I won't rest until I find the best stocks out there. And boy have we found one. Go back to my post two weeks ago and you will see why I love BNI (See Balling on Wall Street Shopping List) . I disclosed then that I recently bought the stock at $79 and in the face of a deteriorating market watched it shrink down to $76, where I loaded up again. It was hard decision to make at the time but I played Soulja Boy's "Crank That" and it got me through the rough times. I was looking at my screens again tonight and all I can say is I love BNI, like a FAT KID LOVES CAKE. I promise you this stock opens higher tomorrow morning on more momentum.
And you keep asking who the heck is Soulja Boy and what does he have to do with my picks, well check him out here: Soulja Boy "Crank That"

1 comment:

fbartol said...

I would have to agree that Buffett is the MJ of investments. No doubt BNI is pleased with the attention. Your love and knowledge of BNI is clear, so would you say that Buffett is trying to position Berk Hathaway for a takeover? (This article from NewsVisual makes a case for it: http://www.newsvisual.com/newsvisual/2007/08/as-berkshire-up.html ).