Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flight To Technology

As I commented before, with the turbulent markets reeling from the financial industries woes there has been a flight to technology. This is understandable as many investors still search for growth and safety. I will apologize ahead of time because I have bought a few names but here are the stocks I will bring to your attention. Some are technology plays while others show positive momentum action in this crazy market.

Adaptec (ADPT)
Zhone Technologies (ZHNE)
Advent Software (ADVS)
Lamar Advertising (LAMR)
Gatehouse Media (GHS)
Wachovia Corp (WB)

I should have more on these companies later.

Disclosure: I recently purchased Adaptec, and Advent Software. I recently bought and sold Zhone Tech for a profit.

No comments: