Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Training Day...Alerts

Come take a ride with me on your first day, just like rookie cop Ethan Hawke took a ride with Denzel...whips I mean Alonzo Harris. See in both of our worlds street justice reigns. In Training Day, Alonzo let his brand of street justice play out until he gets burned. In my world of investing, Wall Street enacts its own brand of street justice. You can get a cheap thrill by not doing your homework and buying the flavor of the month stock. Sometimes you'll win but you don't wanna lose...and get burned like Mr. Harris.

To help you transition into this tough game of investing I'll take you on a Walk down Walk Street. We are gonna ride because its not a race, its actually hours and hours of research to find deeply valued plays that have explosive potential. I believe in my process and hope to share some of these deep values with you. Email me to begin receiving alerts so that you can follow along while being your own boss by picking your own selections.

Here is a quick summary of my most recent Alerts:
I have repeatedly indicated that I have two premium picks that I am really positive on. They both have been explosive already and strangely enough my screen has me entering into the BIOTECHNOLOGY sector.

Stock 1: *****
Notes: I first reported this stock moved up nicely and then subsequently it has fallen back to the levels of when I was first alerted to it. It has shown great promise in clinical trials, other companies are seeing potential and analysts remain bullish on this stock.

Stock 2: *******
Notes: Oddly this alert moved up sharply like the first recommendation did. It appears to be due to a recent announcement that investors approved of. This stock is running and with a recent double digit run up I will share this alert but have to further analyze if their is adequate safety in buying the stock at these levels.

Weekly Screen Results
3 Stock Alerts
I wanted to focus on three stock alerts that popped up on my screen. I would focus on these three plays because they are in the Oil and Gas Exploration sector and I think the fundamentals of oil will (unfortunately) remain strong. Bad at the pump, but if we can profit in different ways...then let's do it.

No comments: