Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Its A Blizzard In Chicago...

It is literally white out conditions here in Chicago and I now know what a true blizzard looks and feels like. And like the snow, I'll tell you that its tough to see through the market right now. I am impressed with the run the market has been on and it has broken through the all too important psychological barrier of 12,000 on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. I am cautious as most of the stocks that I am analyzing appear priced for perfection. And the hardest thing to do sometimes is to be idle and have a little dry powder.

Here are a few stocks I am keeping an eye on but even they are pushing higher very quickly. Here are a few selections for free, but remember I usually like a little safety before I enter the position:

EXAR Corp (EXAR)
American Superconductor (AMSC)

No comments: