Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

When To Buy - When Markets are Going Down (Mary J Blige Style)

 

PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER ALERTS:

This is a quick hitter post. I wanted to reiterate the "Loner" / "Cancel Culture" investment philosophy I sometimes use. In my previous post, you've seen I often come to the aid of companies that have flat out done or said some stupid things. We are human, make mistakes and should not automatically get canceled. But if you break the law, cause harm to another, or invade my or someone else's space --- I have a different frame of mind. Yes, I said it don't be a 'Karen', BLM hater, Asian hater...or just a hater in general. Life is short, can't we all just get along.

The following premium alerts were triggered yesterday and they represent companies I was following and waited until they got picked on. Every quarter companies release a "health check report" called a quarterly earnings report. These companies were flying high, released their quarterly health check and then got beat down. The beautiful thing I do is to set an alert and wait for it to ring. Similarly to my home buying lesson --- don't get emotionally attached or fall in love with an investment. haha I play hard to get...and it's served me well. Once these alerts trigger, I trade them and send them to my subscriber group. If you're at work on the clock, I can't expect you to search for these stocks, so I have your back and deliver them straight to your phone and inbox.

The market was down big yesterday at one point. It reminded me of Mary J Blige's song "I'm going down, when you're not around" and since I was around I bought these stocks on a down day. If you can guess these stocks correctly, I'll reveal these new purchases:

Stock 1: Hint: Zoom meetings have sent these stocks higher. Say cheese!

S******* Inc 

Health Care : Health Care | Small Cap 

Stock 2: Hint: A grumpy billionaire in my Mansa Musa network is buying this stock so we went huntin' in packs together.

B******* Inc 

Health Care : Pharmaceuticals | Large Cap 

Stock 3: Hint: What does scrolling, streaming, and banning have to do with this stock.

T*******

Communication Services : Interactive Media & Services | Large Cap 

Stock 4: Hint: It appears I beat Cathie Woods into stocks like Draftkings; however, I like this bet she making here and decided to follow Cathie here.

S******* Inc 

Communication Services : Entertainment | Mid Cap


As a cybersecurity expert, I've learned to take advantage of Machine Learning. So I use handpicked data points, enter them into a rules engine, and when my data points hits I get that information sent to me. It's the best way to have my $$ working for me while I'm sleeping. I wake up and then make investments after evaluating that data. If you can guess this stock correctly, I'll reveal the new purchase:

Stock 5: Hint, Indeed, I rolled the dice on this stock and think its a winner.

****** Inc NASDAQ: J*******

Industrials : Professional Services | | Based in China

#getthebag

No comments: