Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

When to Sell - Hookup Alert: It's Official W.R. Grace Bought Out for $70 | $1500 in 5 months

#MansaMusaMentality
#BreakfastClubforStocks - get your Sherlock Holmes on with news, reports, and data for stock investments ideas

This post is a part of my #MansaMusaMentality series on how I invest. Almost like case studies (known as "Detail"), I'll highlight how I invest in assets such as real estate, stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies, etc. And I want to foster a community culture, so I'll show you how I invest and learn from my network and maybe in the future we can crowdsource or here we call it #tribesource investment ideas for the future.

If you had signed up for my Subscriber Alerts you would have just netted a big gain. Don't hate -- just participate by signing up.

When to Buy - It Goes Down in the DM

Final Detail: 
1. I got my Sherlock Holmes on and did my own personal research
2. My research found an investment firm trying to slide into WR Grace's DM
3. Strategy: Companies are like People: Sliding into DMs can often lead to Hooking Up! Hook Ups can result in the stock price going up.
4. When to Buy: - After reviewing my research I bought the stock
5. Need Some Help: Sign Up for my Subscriber Alerts - I alerted subscribers about my "It Goes Down in the DM" trade. And noted if the two companies hook up we make $$$ 

Trust But Verify - WR Grace "Detail" borken down here:

Keep Updated on Your Investments:

You can use a tracking site, however; this update landed in my Google Feed. Yeah they watching and listening but we'll address privacy later. Funny, this type of gossip about hooking up actually makes me $$$, TMZ does not:

When to Sell:

Arguably selling a stock is the hardest thing in the world to figure out when to do. We got lucky here because when your stock finally decides to get married the final price is determined for you. Last night, in my Google feed (I know, don't say it) I saw this article. So I did a happy dance and made a decent amount of $$$. 

Source:
Courtesy of WTOP
Jeff Clabaugh
April 26, 2021, 9:35 AM

Columbia, Maryland-based W.R. Grace, one of the oldest specialty chemical makers in the country, has agreed to be acquired by New York-based Standard Industries Holdings in a deal valued at $7 billion, including Grace’s pending acquisition of Albemarle Corp.’s fine chemistry services business.

Standard Industries’ all-cash acquisition of Grace is being made through its investment platform, 40 North Management LLC, one of Grace’s long-standing shareholders.

The $70 per share acquisition represents a 59% premium over Grace’s closing stock price on Nov. 6, 2020, the last trading day before 40 North’s initial proposal to acquire the company on Nov. 9.


Regular People Language:
  • 40 North Slid into W.R. Grace's DM
  • W.R. Grace said I'm cool hooking up with you now that you've raised to $70. I've got expensive habits
  • W.R. Grace previously rejected hooking up at $60 and then $65
  • The wedding date is set for Nov 9th
  • Investors like us here at Urbanomics will be paid $70 in cash. My subscribers got an alert to buy in at $54.97

My personal challenge to you...join me and #getthebag !!! Thanks to my subscribers, they benefited from a roughly $1500 gain in 5 months on only 100 shares. Do the math 200 shares = $3000 and so on

Trust But Verify:


No comments: