Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Scorpio 2005


For just a little bit... Naw you need to see the rest

What does this mean you might be asking. Well this is my zodiac sign and it is important because I just celebrated a birthday: NOVEMBER 5TH. So if you forgot you still have a grace period to call, send expensive gifts, cards, candy…you know the deal. So I have heard a few smirks because some people know I was born in ’79. So I hear the occasional you know you were “born in the 70s” or that I am a “70s baby” and that makes you old. Paaaaleease… I was a hop, skip, and jump away from the 80s. Even worse someone asked me how does it feel to be older than a quarter of a century. Not funny because now I occasionally check for any gray hairs and periodically get false alarms when I have lotion in my beard.

So I decided this year to throw a little birthday bash for myself. I’ve been known to party hard so I figured why not throw a party, P. Diddy style. So I set out to find a really chill spot in Chicago that all of my friends and their friends could appreciate. It had to be trendy, the music had to be on point, and the liquor had to be top shelf. So I called up all of my close friends and we hit club VIP style. To top it off, I came out fresh to death, and had to light up a couple of big boy cigars this weekend. If you're on the market, try my personal favorites... the Acid's Kuba Kuba and the Cohiba. And boy did we throw back of some drinks that night. I had a wrist band that gave me all access to the premium shelf all night. So of course, nothing was flowing out of my cup except for Hennessey, Belvedere, Grey Goose...and we had to pop a champagne bottle.

Check me out this past weekend, doing it big with all my friends. I love everyone for coming out for this last minute event that I put together. This was the best weekend possible, and I can't believe the amazing turnout of people that I've known for both a little and long time. You'll see me out with the guys on Friday and kickin' @ Club Wet on Saturday.

Click here to view a crazy slideshow:

Birthday Bash

1 comment:

-TP- said...

hahahh why u break her down like that? haha

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jlengar/detail?.dir=/6a74&.dnm=f01b.jpg&.src=ph