Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Friday, August 20, 2021

How To Buy - Week of 8/20


Investing In Yourself – Using Pillars to Build Your Core
Setting Budgets + Saving for Black Swans


How to Open My First Brokerage Account

Diversify your Life (Mind, Body, Soul, + Investments)

HOW TO SEARCH MY BLOG:
                             

                       
Get Updates to Your Email When I Create A New Post:






How To Buy - Week of 8/20



TREE HOUSE (THS) This trade started off profitable and then began it's slide. I could've booked a profit but I haven't been paying attention to my portfolio much lately. THS just recently shared their quarterly earnings report (i.e., healthcheck) and it was not was Wall Street was expecting. The stock has slid further and I now have to make a decision to book the losses or buy the stock.

Translate BIO (TBIO) - I decided to trade TBIO on May 6, as it began to drop under $20. This is a example of where I use data to set thresholds for when I want to make a trade. I just felt it wasn't going to drop much below $17.50. Reach out to be a paid subscriber and you'll receive these alerts. TBIO bottomed out around this level and even to my surprise I found out they are trading today at the $37 range. I traded this via options and made a very nice profit here in roughly 3 month. I just wish I also owned the stock.


FOOT LOCKER (FL) - This is my bet on things eventually reopening. Please mask up so my Foot Locker trade will skyrocket even further. Retail is based on our society addressing COVID and things getting back to normal.

ROKU (ROKU) - I've said enough about my best trade in the last year. It is giving Collector's Universe a run for it's money and most of my portfolio is in Roku.

CONTEXT LOGIC (WISH) - I continue to trade WISH options. I want to get rid of it, but as the stock declined these options have helped me earn income against a stock I no longer want to date.

JUNIOR GOLD MINERS (GDXJ) - Yes I own Gold and I think this is the right play as inflation is creeping in from all the stimulus pumped in the Trump and Biden era. It is also the right play if COVID is not contained and economies slow down. This is the old version of Crypto before Bitcoin hit the scene. Gold and oil have been on the decline but I look for Gold to bottom out as masks are up, fall and winter are coming, and things don't look so good at the moment.

INTEL (INTC) - Intel is an oldie but a good. I am playing Intel based on the new CEO, it being a strong value play, and the overall chip shortage. I have a few buddies in my A-Billi squad that were in this name as well and I'll be holding just NOT for the long-term.

AIG (AIG) - AIG is a play on financial stocks eventually rising as interest rates rise. Banks and insurance companies rely heavily on interest rates. They were increasing as inflation crept up, so if we can get through COVID as a collective country and world...financials will be a nice bet on the future.

No comments: