Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

GRUBHUB (GRUB) + JUST EAT TAKEAWAY HOOKUP ALERT

If Not Now, Then When. This is the question I ask this great nation if we cannot come together and finally rid this world of systemic racism. No one's life should be snuffed out at the hands of another person -- especially the at the hands of the police who we are supposed to trust. Corporate boards, companies, universities, city-councils, police departments, when will you open your doors and diversify your ranks? I will continue to pound the table for justice and talk about the Pillars which are a guiding light for for balance and strength in this world. I am financially independent and educationally skilled Urban Economics professional --- that negotiates my on terms for work. I try to be spiritually balanced and physically and mentally fit so that I can take care of my growing family. But all this hard work is for nothing if at the end of the day, when I leave my house everything can be taken away from me in the blink of an eye OR worse 8 minutes and 46 seconds. #blacklivesmatter #justiceforGeorgeFloyd #nojusticenopeace


I have NOT been wanting to post anything but I owe it to you all and myself to stay the course. The system isn't designed for some of us to rise up even when you do everything right. My vision here at Urbanomics all those years ago was to be bridge for those of you that strive for independence or what I dub OPTIONALITY. Freedom to do what you want and still live an amazing life -- on your own terms. So my work continues:

I love speaking to people about OPTIONALITY and Grubhub is one of my young players on my investment roster exuding those qualities. OPTIONALITY lends itself to --- Heads I like the outcome, tails is just as nice of an outcome as well. The last time I wrote you UBER was making me an offer to take Grubhub off of my Junior Varsity team. I say JV because while Grubhub is young, risky, and shows lots of potential I don't trust them enough with a starting position on my investment roster. So they play a small but important role. Since the UBER everywhere skrt skrt offer, other teams have jumped into the fray. Yes, international teams are interested in this high flyer like LaMelo Ball hooping in Australia. 

I still like this Grubhub position and I still implore you to take risks even in an injust world. Together we can lift each other up. Here are the new details I just learned today about Grubhub from my dog, David Faber over at CNBC:

1) Grubhub and Uber are having issues. Like a young player not wanting to be traded over playing time in the future, Grubhub is nervous that US regulators won't like how big Uber will be in the food delivery business and nix the deal. So they are asking for big time dough if the deal falls apart. skrt skrt

2) Grubhub is evaluating a takeover offer from Just Eat Takeaway.com a food delivery company based out of the Netherlands.

Grubhub is looking like it's days on my roster are coming to an end. With multiple suitors, I was glad I took a small risk that paid off.

See my previous post about Uber's offer and a snapshot of my purchase price:

https://urbanomics.blogspot.com/2020/05/grubhub-grub-uber-uber-hookup-alert.html

It's Time for us all to eat...and Grub is just the beginning.

No comments: