Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stimulus Bill and How it Helps U...

I wrote a previous post describing my thoughts on the overall bill. But I know most of us out there are saying if we are a bailout nation, what contents of the bill will assist me. I have attached two links that detail the main points of the bill that affect most Americans:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29179184

Highlights: Tax Incentives, Unemployment, Insurance, Social Security, Auto Tax Deduction, Education Tax Credits, 1st Time Home Buyer Credits

First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit

I have been following this development of the bill very closely and as a potential first time home buyer I believe that this will provide an incentive for me to do my part in reviving the economy. I know many others are very interested in the developments of this part of the bill so here are some important details:

http://www.savingtoinvest.com/2009/02/15000-first-home-buyer-tax-credit-in.html

No comments: