Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Get out of the Zhone...

Timing is always of the essence. So I am typing fast. Last night I read that Zhone Technologies will be guiding their forecasts lower for the next quarter...BAD NEWS. A deal gone bad is not good news in this environment for anyone let alone a stock trading around a dollar.

RECOMMENDATION: I am SELLING all my positions in Zhone @ the opening. You will see this reflected in the stock tracker.

RECOMMENDATION:Further, I am taking a risky position and shorting the stock ZHONE at the OPEN. That is opening a SHORT SALE (bet the stock will fall) and I will look for a quick 10% gain and they close this position.

Here is my comments from the stock tracker last night, when I stumbled upon this news:

This stock will be headed lower, after management announced a sale that didn't go through and will affect next quarter's result. They hope to get punished earlier by making the announcement almost a full month in advance.

No comments: