Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Mixtape Series: Stockmaster Inc.

I am not overly excited about a lot of music out there right now. I'm still looking for that next great album that I can play all the way through. Its getting a little bit harder these days to finds those types of albums. I was in my ride, and I decided to bump the old Dr. Dre "Chronic 2001" album and I was so glad I could play the album through without having to skip through many of the songs. These days, the music scene is being steam rolled by mixtapes and a few of my personal favorites are the guys over there at Tapemasters Inc. I am also feeling DJ Drama's most recent album release. Drama, a.k.a Mr. Thanksgiving, is apropriately named because he is delivers music's next hottest hits or artists like turkeys are delivered to Thanksgiving tables all across the country.

I am bumping a few of the tracks like 5001 Ones (which has everyone and their moms in the video) but I am really feeling Andre 3000 on Outkast's lastest track featuring Marsha Ambrosius: Da Art of Storytellin Part. 4

And I have to send an honorable mention shout out to The Dream who has produced the catchy track: Shawty is the Shit. And before I hit you up with the video that has me two stepping in the club, I gotta leave you with some picks on my radar.

This is my official MIXTAPE Stock Pick list, I HAVE NOT RECOMMENDED any of these stocks but will be tracking them to see if they will be added to my portfolio:

ATP Oil and Gas (NASDAQ: ATPG) - Not over rosy about the volatility of oil. Build in a margin of safety around 5% and I may give this stock a hard look from it 44.58 price.

Candela (NASDAQ: CLZR) - I would like to see this stock hit its 52 wk low again of 6.05, before I gave it a serious look.

Orange21 (NASDAQ: ORNG) - Showed up on my screen at 4.70 and took off at the end of last week. What for these levels before possibly building a position.

Memory Pharma (NASDAQ: MEMY) .55c; this is your shot at a penny stock that could lift your spirits. A nibble of this high risk play at .55 cents and a serious consideration if it was slightly lower

No comments: