Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ballin' on Wall Street...

We fly high, no lie and you know this Ballin'!!!!
Foreign rides, outside, it's like showbiz

Yeah boyyyyy, that is the song we play when our stocks do what we want them to do and that's move up. The lyrics above are from Jim Jones, a member of the Diplomats, who raps one of my all time favorite club anthems "We Fly High" or better know by the infectious hook "BALLIN". I've been working like crazy so I haven't had as much time to follow the market as I would like too. But again, ladies and gentleman you can tell my level of activity in the stock market by the amount of my posts. October was a time when I had to digest all of the data that was out there in the markets. Go back and check the story lines and news stories are littered with references to OIL, CREDIT CRISIS, FORECLOSURES, DEBT, UNEMPLOYMENT, and EARNINGS. I even wrote a post of the dreaded "R" word RECESSION because I will continue to REITERATE LOUD AND CLEAR that the turbulent markets are something that I have never witnessed in my short investing life.

But the reason why we are BALLIN' right now is because of solid stock picking. See, I can't remember which on my mentors told us that you know you have good stocks when they rise on the days that everything in the market is down. And that's what we have, our recommend list right now is on fire even on a day like today when the market is down over 300 points which is roughly a 2.6% decline. Well check some out one of my favorite stocks:

RadiSys (Nasdaq:RSYS) - They reported earnings a few hours ago and in after hours trading RSYS is up 18%....BALLIN

Let's get it!

No comments: