Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Heard it Hear First...

I not sure whether I believe it either but check out the latest scoop on the gossip trail.
Get the scoop first

Okay well maybe you already knew but I decided to share the latest scope with you. The word on the streets is that Kanye West has been getting cozy with the much older Pamela Anderson. Go figure...and I thought Kanye was just getting to know his new model friend Brooke Crittenden. I guess Kanye has been listening to his own music and has left the Goldiggers behind for the big fish.

And how about the lovely, gorgeous, perfect, not to mention sexy Halle Berry. She had stated that she wanted to have a baby by the time she reached 40... no matter if she was married or just simply dating someone. And I guess this year, 40 will be creeping around the corner. So I wonder if she will still follow through.

Last but not least...Bobby and Whitney may be on the outs. I can't believe it either. They lasted through drug problems, careers on the decline, and a tv show that proves it all. Say it aint so after 14 years...but I guess what took them soooo long.

Ohhhhhh by the way has anyone seen the new Flavor Flav show where he is looking for a date or wife or something?

No comments: