Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy New Year

Some may wonder how I spent the beginning of the New Year. Well my goal is to usually travel and bring in the New Year in a warmer climate because the frigid Midwest usually doesn't cover it. But with my recent move to the big city at the end of 2005, there wasn't going to be a trip to Las Vegas, London or Miami this year. So here are some snippets of me living it up with some of my closets friends. Check out my new thing...I bringing the "cuffs" to the forefront of the game!
See my pics:


1 comment:

-TP- said...

player doing it b.i.g.!