Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, February 17, 2022

In Da Club - My 50c Watch | ViacomCBS Paramount

 


Investing In Yourself – Using Pillars to Build Your Core
Setting Budgets + Saving for Black Swans


How to Open My First Brokerage Account

Diversify your Life (Mind, Body, Soul, + Investments)

HOW TO SEARCH MY BLOG:
                             

                       
Get Updates to Your Email When I Create A New Post:





Also Coming Soon - a series on #HowtoInvest. People have been reaching especially after the spikes in Gamestop, AMC, and other stock to learn the basics. I self-taught myself how to invest beginning at the age of roughly 18 and have never stopped. To be a good investor and ensure you are not gambling (speculating), I'll cover (hardest parts of investing in RED):

Budgeting 101 - How to Fund Ur Investments?
Why Stocks as an Investment?
What is Ur Investment Profile + Personality?
How to Pick Stocks?
When to Buy Stocks?
How to Enter My Trade?
How Many Stocks Should I Own?
When to Sell Stocks?
Am I Speculating (Gambling)?

ViacomCBS (Now Paramount)

Yeah buddy, you can find me in the club bottle full of bub. haha let me stop before I get hype.

Go shorty it's your birthday because my In Da Club picks are stocks that I consider in VALUE territory. They got beat down, like they stole something and now for me I think it's a bargain. You say Fiddy performing at the Superbowl and representing for the culture. Here is my VALUE pick:

ViacomCBS - I've owned it before and still like it. They have 4 of the hottest shows (Yellowstone being one) as they finally have their streaming service taking off. I'm busy managing clients but I shall return with more feedback. Price matters and I think they are on sale after they got beat down after their latest earning report (think this is a quarterly health check for corporations). 

I bought in this range about 2 years ago and rode it up into the 70s and sold in my retirement account. I was NOT so lucky in my personal account. I believe I still own this. For me, when stocks get this low, I turn on DRIP. Haha not that swag that you're thinking about DRIP is Dividend Reinvestment Programs which allow you to take your dividends (think quarterly stimulus checks from companies) and have my broker automatically buy more. If the stock doesn't offer dividends...then you hit that Juvie or for my non Hip Hop heads Juvenile and back that thing up and buy the stock or more stock.

I'm out handling my cyber clients. Be well.

#value   #backthatstockup  #ViacomCBS   #Paramount   #InDaClub  #50cWatch

No comments: