Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Release The Pressure - Stick to the Pillars

 Happy New Year's to all my readers out there. I am wishing that everyone has a blessed and prosperous 2022.  For the last few months, I've posted less because I've been focused on a growing technology consulting and training business that is thriving. I have clients across the country and globe, and I train cyber consultants to help those companies increase their security hygiene.  I don't mind when my business efforts take me away from my typically successful trading efforts because while its challenging and rewarding to trade for yourself, there is NOTHING comparable to building something from scratch that makes a difference in people's lives. I get to choose my mission and its pressure packed but it also rewarding to see people and my client's grow.

Speaking of pressure, I have discussions with many people about the obstacles they are hearing and seeing. However, one piece of advice I give is that we must remain eternal optimists, laser focused on risks to our families, business, and life.

2022 will be filled with many pressure points, so I want to help you navigate your investments, your journey, and your goals. To combat pressure and stress it often takes having a plan, practicing it, and then sticking to the plan. I liken this approach to when I played sports, you practice shooting free throws in practice when you're tired, so when the game is on the line you've practiced taking and making the winning shot. For my international readers, imagine being chosen to kick the winning goal in football (soccer in America). To succeed in the face of insurmountable pressure, you much approach it like you've been there before.

Here are some things we are up against:



What am I listening to: "Pressure" by Ari Lennox





No comments: