Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Kohl's (KSS) - Up 36% After Hookup

 Did you read my last post? I highlighted Kohls and how Wall Street is looking for value stocks. Here is a great example of an underperforming company that is looking to be taken over.

I joked my wife said I have a few stocks that are doing very well.  A very common phrase I hear from newer investors. I told her we but be patient, disciplined, and it's good to hold the value companies for the long haul. 

Well, I think she is happy she is holding Kohls. Yesterday it was up a whopping 36% and I think could go higher. They won't sell for cheap...so let's watch the investors fight over who will date or win Kohls over.


Here is a snapshot of Kohls massive rise after two companies slid into their DM:




No comments: