Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Are You Reading - Barron's 2013 Roundtable

I will detail in a future post what book I'm currently reading and the tips that I've picked up along the way.  But for now I am going to try and help you (1) Learn from some of the smartest investors in the game and (2) Observe some of their best picks for 2013.  The link I will post is from Barron's and their Roundtable discussion 9 notable investors.  I instantly recognize from CNBC the familiar names (and faces) of the following investors:

  • MARIO GABELLI - Dr. Love (He enjoys companies merging or making love and has a nice track record to prove it.
  • BILL GROSS - PIMCO Bond King 
  • ABBY JOSEPH COHEN - Goldman Sachs Strategist

But then reading the insight from the other 6 panelists left me very with some very good insight from each of these investors predictions on what to expect from the market in 2013.  The other gang of 6 were:


  • Scott Black
  • Fred Hickey
  • Brian Rogers
  • Oscar Schafer
  • Meryl Witmer
  • Feliz Zulauf
I am slowly becoming a sponge of information about what is happening in the rest of the world and really enjoyed Feliz Zulauf's commentary.  I also love to hear them quote history because I am a firm believer that it repeats itself , however; humans never take the time to listen.  This article also include stock selections and may serve as a great place to start for new investments in 2013

No comments: