Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Billionaire Beef...

If you haven't heard...there is some serious bad blood in the streets!  While I would normally expect a diss track to be surfacing soon, this beef won't be titled "Ether" or remixed over another rapper's song as a sign of disrespect. This is a good ole fashion beef amongst billionaires who aired out their dirty laundry on national television. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and then I began to wonder if I was worth a billi how would call out my opponent. Check out two Wall Street titans (Bill Ackman vs Carl Icahn) going at each other on CNBC:


No comments: