Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec 21 2010: Technology Stock Recommendation

There is a technology stock that has shown up on my radar for some time. I often do my research and wait until it hits my price targets that I think are critical. Because any stock may be worth a BUY at the right PRICE.

I'm transitioning to my new format where I will alert you all here of the recommendation. And then I will release the stock at a later time after I've had an opportunity to reach out to any that sign up for my new service. Stay Tuned!!!

Stock: ******
Technology
Software and Programming
Small-Cap
Hint: Penny Stock that appreciates the IPhone

1 comment:

Sonal Jain said...

• Infosys: To buy back shares worth up to Rs13,000 crore at Rs 1,150 each.
• ICICI Bank: Cuts interest rate on savings deposit below Rs 50 lakh to 3.5 percent from 4 percent.
• Bajaj Electricals: Bags order worth Rs 391.45 crore from Transmission Corporation of Telangana.
CapitalStars