Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Semi Ain't So...

Yeah say it ain't so. My love affair with semiconductor stocks continues. In using my technical analysis screen, the next stock I am looking to recommend is Exar Corp (NASDAQ: EXAR). This is another integrate circuit semiconductor stock very similar to my Radisys selection. Stay tuned for a detailed analysis but for now:

~ Resistance: Near 52 week low levels
~ Bullish on sector: Technology
~ Catalyst: Technical support at recommended price points

I would add this to my Urbanomics Tracker, provided by socialpicks.com, however they appear to still be having technical difficulties.

Recommended Price Points: Accumulate shares in the range of $5.59-5.71. Look for pullbacks to build in a margin of safety.

No comments: