Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Thursday, May 01, 2008

This Just In...

I ran a screen tonight and recent stocks that have come to my attention are:

Patriot Coal (PCX)
AVID Technology (AVID) - $20.44
Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN)
Owens Corning (OC) - 20.56
Biomimetic Therapeutics (BMTI) - 9.65 * This one has taken off and we need to wait for a pullback.

I will actively look to add Owens Corning to my portfolio. AVID has been in my portfolio before and I would look to make a short term gain out of this trade again.

Enjoy,

URB

No comments: