Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Friday, March 03, 2023

Dealing with The Inevitable

  

Investing In Yourself – Using Pillars to Build Your Core
Setting Budgets + Saving for Black Swans


How to Open My First Brokerage Account

Diversify your Life (Mind, Body, Soul, + Investments)

HOW TO SEARCH MY BLOG:
                             

                       
Get Updates to Your Email When I Create A New Post:





Dealing with Loss -- Take Time to Heal

This post is a reminder to live your life, take care of others, and make memories. I heard a phrase before that we are all just passing through and that hit home this week. This week was a very difficult week as I have lost people that I've made memories with. I lost my cousin, who was literally the reflection of sunshine in her bright yellow dress at my wedding. A quiet soul, who lit up a room figuratively and literally with her smile, confidence, and style. To my cousin - may you rest in peace and look over us. I'll think of you especially on those bright sunny days and picture you in that sharp yellow dress, smiling down on us.

To my college friend. I'll forever remember the long talks we shared. Young men trying to find our way and shaping plans for our future. The ambitions of being entrepreneurs and somehow you even talked me into selling telecom phone plans and pagers. A man that had a spark that could bring people together and make them feel comfortable.  Please rest easy and thank you for the many talks and adventures. 

To all of us who've lost loved ones, they will be missed. I pray for everyone's continued strength.

No comments: