Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

SPAC Alert: IronNet (IRNT)

SPAC Investment I Bought: N/A--  I did not buy LGL Systems Acquisition Corp
Public Company I now Own: IronNet (IRNT)
Why I May Hold This High Risk Investment: Cybersecurity (Incident Response)
How is it Doing: Quite Simply Reddit discussions are a catalyst here. I am gambling here as I did not do any research and just believe momentum can help me earn a few bucks here. I am in the Cyber field so I will do more research...but with the Reddit Boards going crazy...I am betting only what I can afford to lose here. 

No comments: