Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Baby on Board - ROKU | PALANTIR | DRAFTKINGS

I keep saying I'm going to go back into stealth mode and limit my posts but there's an energy that makes me want post to our community of people looking to improve themselves. It's the primary way we affect change. We improve our mind, body, and our soul and use the 21st century model of capitalism to strengthen those that have less --- capitalism +. When companies have issues, they transform and invest in the areas of business that are suffering. I wonder who is investing in the black and brown communities in America and across the world. I don't need a handout, you don't, we don't --- we need an investment. It's commonplace for the wealthy to invest in areas that need transformation. We call these investments many things in my investment circles --- seed money, capital infusions or injections and they are critical in growing the companies that are babies today, but will be giants of tomorrow. Our hoods, bandos, barrios, and streets need investment NOT enforcement and they need to be nurtured and groomed. I will do my part and I'm hoping you'll join me. More to come very soon on how I'm using my own money to keep the dollars flowing through my community. 

But I'm here to change a longstanding mentality. Somewhere along the way the criminalization of segments of our population have caused knowledge of key stills to be lost. We are not teaching our youth about debt management, investments, how to grow your own food, care for self and how to build assets. These assets, when leveraged together, change communities, law, and even politicians. They grow schools, churches, and places to keep those most at risk safe. 

My biggest 3 accomplishments are the three children my wife and I nurture. Blessings to my strong wife as she recently delivered our 3rd baby girl. And in honor of my daughter, I am reminding you of how to beat the system. Spend when they spend --- if the fed is printing cash, the system will NOT fail. There will be bubbles and we are seeing it in the stock market, housing, everywhere. This is your chance to take calculated risks and build equity for your family and our communities. I'm investing primarily in babies at the moment --- that is young companies who are the wave of the future. IPOs, SPACs, and technologies that will fundamentally change the way we do business. 

I am hammering my winners over and over, hoping they eventually get sold out from under me as I execute trades that bet they cannot reach valuations I once thought were stratospheric. For example, I own Roku at around the $130s level. And every week, I make trades, begging the markets to take the stock away, first at $160, then when it reached this level $180, next $225, now I'm betting $240 and $260. What a time to be alive...Drake once said --- HAMMER this damn thing and keep the $$$ in our communities. My other trades are truly babies: Palantir just went public and Draftkings too. Young companies that used to protect the goverment's data and tax those that should be investing. 

I'm sharing trades I executed this week in honor of my 3rd daughter:

Palantir Technologies Inc [NYSE: PLTR] - Big data storage for governments, however; they promise privacy and no transparency. 

Roku Inc [NASDAQ: ROKU] - Transformational, we cut the cord and demand we pay for what we want to watch. Simple

Draftkings Inc [NASDAQ: DKNG] - I will hit this stock hard because Sports brings enjoyment and sports gambling is like playing the lottery for men...and some women as well.


No comments: