Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Monday, October 03, 2011

Are You Prepared For a Slowdown?

If you're like me, you've probably been keeping a close eye on the wallet nowadays.  I wanna believe that things are getting better but I need proof.  Unfortunately, part of my everyday routine is to search for clues to as to when the economy is going to get better and I didn't like what I heard.  I was listening to an economist named Lakshman Achutan and he had some interesting data to share last week.  He is predicting that America is heading into a recession after analyzing different indicators on the direction of our economy.  This is just one view of things, however; I would definitely take the time to be cautious until things get a little bit brighter.  Click the link to see the video:

No comments: