Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Track Please...

Check Please is a popular show here in Chicago that finds local restaurants that most people aren't too familiar and tells you all the reasons why you should stop by.

This post is called Track Please, because I am alerting you that it appears that my tracking tool located on the side of the page is finally back up and running. This is important because it allows me to visualize my performance over time after I have written and recommended various stocks.

Take the opportunity to review the performance of the last 10 or so picks. Here is a short snapshot of a few picks:

CSE: 42%
ICO: 112%
WFC: 18%

No comments: