Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Headphones is on fire...

Yeah the headphones, earplugs, and speakers are jamming with plenty of Summer Jams. Here is my current top five playlist in a few different genres and specialty categories. Please sound off about current songs that you are listening to that should be on my playlist. I have been creating personal mixtapes for a long time so you won't get one past me and I usually keep my ears to the streets for the latest tracks.

Check out my TOP 5 for these crazy categories:

Top 5 Club/Radio/iPod Jams (if you haven't heard these you might be called "oldschool" Tracks:
5. "Loose Control" - Missy Elliot
4. "Badd" - Ying Yang Twinz ft. Mike Jones
3. "Outta Control" (Remix) - 50 cent ft Mobb Deep
2. "Play" - David Banner
1. "GoldDigger" - Kanye West

Top 5 Energizer... Pop Artists that are hitting the charts with multiple hits or just songs "that keep going and going".
5. "Hollaback Girl"/"Cool" - Gwen Stefani
4. "Pon de Replay" - Rihanna
3. "Don't Lie", "Don't Phunk with My Heart", "My Humps" - The Black Eyed Peas
2. "Let Me Hold You"/"Like You" - Bow Wow
1. "We Belong Together"/"Shake It Off" - Mariah Carey

Top Song that keeps the "Ladies" Wishing it were true:
1. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes

Top Song that keeps the "Fellas" Wishing it were true:
1. Cater 2 U - Destiny's Child

Heatseekers...Songs Ready to Break out:
"Soul Survivors" - Young Jeezy
"Stay Fly" - 36 Mafia
"Girl Tonite" - Twista ft. Trey Songz
"Unbreakable" - Alicia Keyes
"Dear Summer" - Jay Z (on the Memphis Bleek 534 album)
"Presidential" - Youngbloodz
"Can't Satisfy Her" I Wayne
"I Think They Like Me" Remix - Dem Franchise Boyz
"Put You in The Game" - The Game

No comments: