Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why Blog...Why Not

I came to fill a void that is definitely missing. This blog is definitely from my viewpoint but covers most of the topics you are always thinking about but may not know where to go for a reliable opinion. Check out the areas of focus and give me some real feedback. I want to cover real things affecting real people. Let me know what you think about my latest sections, cuz its gonna be interesting and sometimes controversial. Current sections:

Hot tracks - The latest in the hiphop music scene. I may flip it up on you and give you my thoughts about some other genre like jazz, or even pop. Its catches my ear, best believe you will hear. Be on the lookout for:

"The Minor Leagues" - Where are they now... artists that hit you with a tight track and got demoted
"Throwback Track" - Yeah a flashback to hot tracks from awhile back
"Headphones is on fire" - The top 10 tracks that you should be listening to each month

mOprah - This is for my homies...Sound off on all the topics fellas are dealing with today.

Playground Legend - If you want the latest on the sports scene, including fantasy sports stayed tuned for this section.

Ball on Wall Street - How to make so dough the legit way. How to make so cheese at stocks, real estate, corporate america, and on the in the real world.

Ivoryonics - Say what...yeah you heard me, the crazy stuff you hear in the corporate world. Bringing the language gap.

The Shop Talk - My personal version of the barbershop. If you wanna talk politics, tight females, or the latest gossip get it here.

Where in the world is J. Gotti - Stay on top of where I'm kicking with my crew.

No comments: