Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Touch My...

Now I would love to finish the title of this post with a song I can't get out of my head..."Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey. What's crazy is people will say she's too old for me but whats wrong with a mature older woman thats seems to get better with old age. And to make matters worse the remix ain't half bad either!

But I know you're thinking, this is way too much information (TMI) and what does this have to do with stocks. Well...nothing so how about I let you into my mind and let's elaborate a little bit more on some of the stocks that are lighting up my radar. I call this the "Touch My Stocks" portfolio, even though they will never replace my Mariah. And what better to start my list off with then a truly gentlemen stock, Rick's Cabaret. As always I emphasize, only buying stocks at great price points that give you the opportunity to jump in a favorable discount. Its tough to wait for these levels but we must be patient.

Touch My Stocks Portfolio:

Ricks Cabaret (RICK)
Superman Price: 14.80
Accumulate from anywhere below 16.90

New York Times (NYT)
Price: 18.68
Accumulate from anywhere below 19.87
Note: Eager to see that private equity firms have pushed and obtained 3 seats on the NYT Board of Directors and may look to push strategic alternatives; also NYT is a proud family owned members and they may want to sell before the private equity firms begin to call the shots...do I hear another media firm sale to Rupert Murdoch

Move Inc (MOVE)
Accumulate from anywhere below 3.05

Asset Acceptance Capital (AACC)
Accumulate from anywhere below 10.89

Coinstar (CSTR)
Accumulate from anywhere below 29.04
Thinking about pulling out my cape and supermaning the stock @ (28.50)

H&R Block (HRB)
Accumulate from anywhere below 19.26

Jeffries Group (JEF)
Superman: 14.82
Accumulate from anywhere below 17.59

No comments: