Stock Ticker

Stocks use a Ticker or an abbreviation to allow you to quickly find them. Facebook (Ticker: FB), Apple (Ticker: AAPL), Netflix (Ticker: NFLX), Alphabet (we know it as Google, Ticker: GOOG), Microsoft (Ticker: MSFT). Ticker Tape Provided by Macroaxis

Search URBANOMICS

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Birthday to Remember...I think

Yeah boyyyy...I'm not Flavor Flav but my peoples had me feeling like I was the man of the hour. Shots out to all of the people that surprised me in some way or another by putting together a few nights of all out fun. Anyone not pictured here, I apologize but it was supposed be a regular night out with maybe 2 or 3 people. Here's what happens when you're friends won't let you get old in peace.

Oldie but a Goodie


Here are some of the pictures from a few nights that I won't be forgetting anytime soon:


No comments: